Saturday, February 1, 2014

Packer Solstice...clue one done


Clue one is done. Triangles are better than the first go round.  You can see the triangles used for the block...stars. That way the packer material is more prominent. The black/packer  triangles will be for the side border. I am thinking that I may point them toward or away from the main quilt. I will have to see once the blocks come together.

Now here is clue. 2. These are the beginnings for the chevrons. Green will be the base with off whilst and gold the other two colors. Today I finished adding the off while. Just finished marking the gold squares to add to green ones. Actually had to cut 3 more rows of green, so total should be 20. I decided to add these to pictures incase I want to do this quilt again. I really love the different parts of it and how it comes together and the final effects. Maybe a future Badger quilt? We'll see. So far I am pleased how the fabrics play nice together!

3 comments:

  1. You are a devoted FAN to make a second quilt with Bonnie's Pattern using Team colors. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see your version of Packer Solstice! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete