Sunday, February 2, 2014

Celtic Solstice.."king".. Quilting

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2014/02/celtic-solstice-mystery-link-up-finale.html

Here is the quilting design I settled on. Something easy and quick due to the size of the quilt. I will have time to think about border design later. Olympics on later this week so will do some hand quilting at this time.
Tried to fill out the block. Quilting using wool batting, so great to quilt with. I am using green for the quilting, possibly yellow to outline the blocks, but still think about it. Sure is a big heavy quilt to move around, very warm as our weather has been quilt cold.
Here is the back.  I  not picky about my stitches, I do the best. I want to be successful in completing the quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, hand quilting! That's great. Sounds ideal to do while the Olympics are on. Actually your circles are a bit like the Olympic emblem.

    ReplyDelete