Sunday, January 19, 2014

Celtic Solstice progress

Spent the day yesterday sewing the blocks for rows together. Completed rows 4-11. Got more brave sewing groups of 4 then 8 and to last row larger numbers itching to get things done. Laid them all out last evening and I was 3 blocks short. Some of those mistake blocks needed a few adjustments and then all complete. I have the rows figured out and will spend the time in the car taking daughter back to college to pin them together and begin sewing the rows. Maybe entire top to be done by next Sunday. I ordered by Celtic Solstice long sleeved shirt and mug to celebrate. I also will order my wool batting this week. Would like to start quilting this during the Olympics. Will post pictures latter today. I just love the design and effect of this quilt. I have doubled and tripled check my block placements. Very challenging quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment